Friday, January 30, 2009

My very first blog post ever...

I am brand new to all of this online stuff, so please be patient and don't expect too much out of me! I suppose I shall introduce myself. That would be a good start right?
After owning my own business for the last decade, I am recently retired and have returned to my first love, creating primitive folk art in my little bay side studio on the east end of Long Island. I have been married for 30 years, have two grown children and a houseful of pets.Mojo is the first pekingese I have owned, the first little dog I have ever had, and now I am hooked and have four of these little darlings running around! This is Sophia looking very modelesque, she can be found in her favorite sun spot most any afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Yippee -- I get to post the first comment!Alicia obviously knows what she's doing, since your new blog looks so much better than mine . . . .

    I will add you to my blog list asap! lok forward to following your musings.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article and your blog template is so cool. Is this template free or not. If so, Where could i download this template? if not, how much does it cost? Thanks a lot!
    By Air Jordan shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed your most recent post. I think you should post more often, you obviously have natural ability for blogging!
    by Air Jordan 4

    ReplyDelete